Pacman

Welcome to the Pacman bug tracker. Please search the current bugs and feature requests before filing a new one! Use advanced search and select "Search in Comments".

* Please select the correct category and version.
* Write a descriptive summary, background info, and provide a reproducible test case whenever possible.
Tasklist

FS#30474 - [pacman] de.po: Wrong indentation

Attached to Project: Pacman
Opened by Thomas (radioactiveman) - Thursday, 28 June 2012, 13:54 GMT
Last edited by Allan McRae (Allan) - Thursday, 27 November 2014, 02:09 GMT
Task Type Bug Report
Category i18n & l10n
Status Closed
Assigned To No-one
Architecture All
Severity Low
Priority Normal
Reported Version 4.0.3
Due in Version 4.2.0
Due Date Undecided
Percent Complete 100%
Votes 1
Private No

Details

Summary and Info:

"LANG=de_DE.UTF-8 pacman -Qi pacman" prints
Name : pacman
Version : 4.0.3-2

The first line should have the same indentation as the second one.
I've tried to fix this with the attached patch, but it's still the same.
What am I doing wrong?
   de.patch (0.3 KiB)
This task depends upon

Closed by  Allan McRae (Allan)
Thursday, 27 November 2014, 02:09 GMT
Reason for closing:  Fixed
Additional comments about closing:  appears fixed in Transifex
Comment by Dan McGee (toofishes) - Thursday, 28 June 2012, 16:29 GMT
All translations are done through our Transifex project:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/archlinux-pacman/
Comment by Allan McRae (Allan) - Thursday, 28 March 2013, 12:15 GMT
  • Field changed: Due in Version (4.1.0 → 4.2.0)
Asked the translators to be careful with this, but will be fixed in the source in 4.2 if not fixed in 4.1.
Comment by Thomas (radioactiveman) - Thursday, 27 November 2014, 07:49 GMT
Yes, it is no longer a problem. I have fixed it on Transifex.

Loading...